Nail Technician needed for Thursday 14th July 2005 from 12pm – 2.30pm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Hi fellow Geeks, I hope that someone out there can help, I received a phonecall from this lovely Lady today. I am fully booked so can't do this job.......... Is there anybody out there that can help ???? I told her I would post this on our site.......... Please contact this Lady direct......The rate of pay is £25-£30 ph not bad I thought. Cheers Geekers xxxx

I am looking for a manicurist/nail technician to come out to a community group of parents on Thursday 14th July 2005 from 12pm – 2.30pm at Whiston and Goldsmith Community Hall, Goldsmith Square, (Off Goldsmith Row), Hackney, London, E2 (located near to Hackney City Farm).
The person will provide simple manicures/pedicures, hand massage, or simple nail varnish. There will be about 15-20 parents on the day.

Fee: £25 -30ph

Contact person: Dawn Haye
Contact number: 0207 739 7771/ 07984 058 327

ASAP

Regards,
Dawn

Wow what a great oppourtunity for someone. I would have loved to have taken this up, however im too busy. So good luck to whoever goes for it, and hope you have a great day. You never know where these things will lead to.

Michelle xx

Latest posts

Back