Nail Tip Glue Nozzle Blockages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah1984

Reaction score
My nozzle on my tip glue gets blocked quite often, I think it happens once I store it. I burp the bottle after glue is applied to each tip, so its not getting blocked then. Any tips? Or just buy more nozzles! lol

I have seen on EN product site that you can buy glue with a brush instead of a nozzle.

Which is the best and what do you use?

Before I trained with Ezflow I had a adisive with a nozzel and used to keep a long pin stuck in the hole this would stop this blocking. Just slighly in the hole else you will not get the pin out LOL!!!!

Now I use the Ezflow one which has a brush I like this much more.

Caz xxx

What type of adhesive are you using Hun?

I use Gel Bond, I have never had a problem with this x x

i use ezflow brush on resin too

I just use the little bottles now.
I spent a fortune on nozzles at least with the little bottles you can just chuck them away if they get gunked up!
The brush on glue is good too but it depends what you are used to also the brush can get stuck.

ive always had problems with my glue blocking till gel bond. i throw away the lid, it dries to a natural little plug which i snap off. no blockages, ever.

melody jayne said:
ive always had problems with my glue blocking till gel bond. i throw away the lid, it dries to a natural little plug which i snap off. no blockages, ever.

Never heard of that one, sounds like a good idea though x x

In case you're interested Hannah, both Nail Order and NSI sell brush on glue.

I just soak the nozzle in acetone to unblock it.

I am using Essential Nails glue for their nail trainer as am still training.

Thanks for all your replies. I dont have acetone yet as not done any enhancements on people so no need to remove nails yet.
Ill try the pin in it.
May order the brush on glue, is it hard to use and distribute?

Hi Hun,

I use NSI brush on glue, it lasts ages and is really easy to use.
Have a look on here:-

www.nsinails.co.uk:Look_left

Bev

en glue is faster setting because its for plastic, if you purchase a nail adhesive you will have to hold your nail tip in place an extra few seconds because it wont set as quick as the essential nails nail trainer resin.
hth

with tubes of glue, try cutting them on an angle, then burp the bottle, they clog less often when cut on an angle

:cool: Ohhhhh,thats sounds good,Melody Jayne,

Where can i get this gell bond thingy from:wink2:

Liddy xx

lids pinkies said:

Liddy xx

Gel Bond is Creative you will get it from Designer nails I think?

It is very good I have used it before hand the tube does not block up at all.

Caz xxx:biggrin:

lids pinkies said:

Liddy xx

This is a Creative product.

how many sets of nails will you get out of gelbond it,s tiny do you apply to tip and nail plate.

Designer nails, is that a website?:eek:

Love Liddy xx

yes they have a website, www.designernails.co.uk
I use Gelbond adhesive in both the pink and clear, also the Fabric# brush-on resins.
you don't need to use a lot of the Gelbond, a little goes a long way even when double adhesing, you use even less when you pre-tailor your tips.
you don't have to be Creative trained to purchase the Gelbond, ring up DN at Leeds and they will help you by setting up a secondary account.

more regarding gel bond- always squeeze from the bottom of the tube, that wat you will keep the tube in good condition. i buy the 9gm one as the larger one ive found the tube tends to give way before its finished. comes in pink or clear i use either one. i just dot it all along the tip well, a little goes a long way.

Latest posts

Back