Nail Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indiandream

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,Please help me want to do Nail Training Near to Basildon as possible,Gel,Acrylic,everything,have found The Carlton Institute in Brentwood,has anyone else Trained with them,Hairways seems to unprofesional !Thankyou

Hi there :)

I am currently undertaking my NVQ2 in Beauty with the Carlton Institute in Stockport. I have been impressed so far and their nail course looks really good.

What I will say is that I am finding some aspects of the distance learning nature of the course tricky so if you think you'd benefit from supervision when practicing the treatments, I would definately suggest looking around at further education colleges, especially with the new academic year and thus lots of courses starting in September.

So yes, the Carlton Institute is good but I guess it's a question of the speed at which you want to learn. I would like to take an NVQ2 in Nails although I think I'm going to do it at a college. If I don't have the time to go to college though, I would happily consider TCI again :)

Hope this helps :)

Hi Everyone,Please help me want to do Nail Training Near to Basildon as possible,Gel,Acrylic,everything,have found The Carlton Institute in Brentwood,has anyone else Trained with them,Hairways seems to unprofesional !Thankyou

Sometimes we have to travel a little to get the best training. If you give Sweet Squared a call on 0845 210 6060 they can tell you where you're nearest CND educator is based. Why not start with a company with a fab reputation?

Like Indian Dream I have found the Carlton institute and it appears to be the only training in Cardiff?

Id love to train with CND but it does not look like there is anything running here on their website, and The Carlton Institute has a lot of bad press online I see :suprised:

Last edited:
Hi there...

Firstly I'd like to apologise if I have posted this question in the wrong place..;)

I am looking a for a nail techniques course in London/ Middlesex.
I have browsed the net, but all seem to be pretty expensive which I dont mind but I'd prefer to be recomended by someone who knows..
I would like a nationally recognised qualification like an NVQ on completion of the course and it would be great if anyone knew of any short courses too.
Thanx

Latest posts

Back