nail training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindauk

Reaction score
hi everyone
i live in leeds and im very intrested in nails. i have loads of nail stuff tips acrylics powders gels and lamp and i practice on my mum alot and on my self. i would love to do a nail course though without going to college does anyone no any nail courses in leeds that i could go to , to learn how to put nails on?
any help would be great.
thanks alot
linda

Learning about learning

Take a look at this thread by GMG it has loads of points and tips about training,,also type training/courses in search and you'll get loads from that. personally i would reccomend Creative for training and products.

best of luck xx

Hi

The creative acadamey is in leeds. check out www.designernails.co.uk although a manicure course would be a good starting point.

I can only back up what Tracy and Angie say as I was trained by Creative too.

Just to reasure you.
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

thanks you for your help i didnt no that the creative acadamy was in leeds i have heard alot of very good thing about creative so i think im gonna go for that. does anyone no the prices of the courses? just that my birthday is coming up and my boyfriend is stuck on what to get me hehe.

thanks again

HI

we dont usually print prices on here but if you go on the web site i mentioned and e-mail them they will send you a brochure.

Latest posts

Back