Nail wrap help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuliaDon304

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals!

Looking for some advice please! I'm a trained beauty and nail technician, been doing Gelish for over a year and looking into nail wraps. There seem to be different ones out there - from the heat-activated wraps which stand alone as a treatment, to the stickers which can be applied with gel or as part of acrylic, and then a little bit of everything inbetween!!

I was just wondering your thoughts on which is best. My first thought is that the heat activated wraps (minx etc) look great for a quick fuss free application for those clients who don't want gels? Are they really as good as the look in the application videos on YouTube?!

Have you seen the filigrees on the Gelish/ nail harmony website? They are just applied after Gelish colour coats then use top it off over the top. No heat or faff needed. So easy to use and really effective. I use them all the time, my clients love them! (They are really cheap too!) here's a couple I've done X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440839585.734365.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440839599.307748.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440839609.830228.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440839622.520180.jpg

Are these available in the Uk? I had a look on Nail harmony earlier and couldn't see them..
Do you charge extra for this in a Gelish manicure or the same?

Hi :)
I've been looking at Minx and just wanted to let you know that Minx doesn't need heat anymore. I don't have experience with wraps so can't really help with your question, just thought let you know. :)

Latest posts

Back