nailfresh ingredients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma's nails

Reaction score
i was just wondering what nail fresh is made of?

before buying a bottle, do any of you have a bottle and can tell me exactly whats in it. is it acetone based?

Theres some acetone and ether amoungst other things (now it comes with a special sauce to fight pathogens)

Hope this helps!

The Nail Geek said:
Theres some acetone and ether amoungst other things (now it comes with a special sauce to fight pathogens)

Hope this helps!

thanks

The Nail Geek said:

Hope this helps!

Don't tease sam... has it been reformulated..... I haven't heard about this..

Envy said:
Don't tease sam... has it been reformulated..... I haven't heard about this..

LOL dont' you just love MSDS Sheets...........
Nailfresh contains: tadadadaaaaaaaaaaaa .....70% ACETONE and 30% DIETHYL ETHER...........I thought Scrubfresh was the pathogen fighting kiddie ....

You sure you are not getting it mixed up with Scrubfresh Sam ????

Yup, its been reformulated

hmmm... will that not cause techs to think they can skip scrub fresh....

*thanks for the heads up though sam.

The Nail Geek said:
Yup, its been reformulated

Please say it still smells the same!!!!! :Scared:

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design

JackieMc said:
Please say it still smells the same!!!!! :Scared:

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design

Never mind the smell lol Jackie, will it still tidy up my smile lines a treat ????

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Never mind the smell lol Jackie, will it still tidy up my smile lines a treat ????

I want it too do both i love the smell, When i was in the gmex competition one of the judges checked the bottle and took a long hard sniff of it, she did laugh when she finally staggered away saying "bit strong that" lol

scattyfox said:
I want it too do both i love the smell, When i was in the gmex competition one of the judges checked the bottle and took a long hard sniff of it, she did laugh when she finally staggered away saying "bit strong that" lol
:lol:bless.......lol

Latest posts

Back