Nails | CND Reveal "Paradise" Summer Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
While summer may seem like a long way off right now, CND are already there and have revealed their beautiful (and I mean BEAUTIFUL) summer colour collection to be launched in CND Shellac and VINYLUX.

CND want you to "fall under the island spell with six NEW bright and exotic seasonal...shades." If you're anything like me you'll have been yearning for some gorgeous brights from CND (I've been waiting for a yellow for ages) and they are finally here.

The colours - Bicycle Yellow, Electric Orange, Sultry Sunset, Lush Tropics, Cerulean Sea and Tango Passion - are hot, sexy and bang on trend and I for one can't wait to get my hands on them.

The collection will be launched at Professional Beauty Excel 23/24 Feb, 2014.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 20.14.25.png
    Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 20.14.25.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,044
Ooooo. Can't wait ☺️

Omg I'm in heaven, I can't wait for this collection to be released.

So excited for these! Xxxx

YAYYYYYYY xxx

So excited for these!!x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek mobile app

Such an aptly named collection - delicious colours!

Not quite neon but definitely the closest to what I have been waiting for :)

OOh they look fab. I want them like now. hehe;)

I want them all now! WOW!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

am i right in thinking that using layering, these will each make at least half a dozen shades? woweeee!

OMG these are amazing!!! I was worried that with the spring collection already out that there wouldn't be a new release at excel but how wrong could I have been! These are A-MAZ-ING!!!

Mwah! Love you CND x

Latest posts

Back