Nails | OPI Debuts New Play Salon Set

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Just in case you were wondering what will be THE best-selling kids gift next year, I'm thinking that OPI's new nail salon play kit will be in with a chance. The OPI miWorld encourages girls to build and design their own OPI nail salon for an interactive experience.

In addition to the basic structure, each OPI miWorld includes nail lacquer bottles, nail tools, product display, a manicure table and two chairs, a gel lamp and light, a spa chair for simulated pedicures and an apron (miWorld doll sold separately).

OPI have also announced that they are launching a custom mini nail lacquer pack featuring bestselling hues Need Sunglasses?, Do You Lilac It?, Princesses Rule! and Funny Bunny.

“The love for nail color is truly ageless. By partnering with JAKKS Pacific, girls have the opportunity to engage with one of their favorite brands and in one of their favorite activities in a new, authentic way,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Executive VP. “Whether girls see beloved family members going to the nail salon, or they’ve enjoyed the salon experience themselves, they can become both the nail technician and the customer through miWorld.

“OPI will also offer a mini lacquer set including four bestselling shades,” adds Weiss-Fischmann. “Girls can give and receive manicures and pedicures with tiny accessories – then have their nails painted using the real product!”

The OPI miWorld play set will be sold alongside the mini nail lacquer pack beginning February 2014 at professional salons in the USA. The miWorld line will be sold at Walmart, Toys “R” Us and other major retailers.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• SREG9_miWorld.jpg
    SREG9_miWorld.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 254
My daughter would love this!!

so would mine

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek mobile app

My 2 would love this, it will maybe stop them wanting to invade the salon every day I have off. On the other hand I might still be expected to 'work the salon'. Arggggghhh work is invading my home life!!!!!!! I change my mind :)

It would be nice to see this being marketed to boys as well.

Latest posts

Back