Nailympics Show & Tells....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
After seeing the fabulous Daryl's 'Show & Tell' ... I thought you may like to see a few of the others. It was hard to take pics as I kept getting reflection back from the glass.
The masked ball one was a bit of a 'Damn' for me when I saw it as I have been playing with a similar idea but, hey... I prob couldnt have got it as good as that anyway.
Some coolio work here as Jess would say!

Attachments

• Copy of Picture 1310.jpg
    Copy of Picture 1310.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Copy of Picture 1307.jpg
    Copy of Picture 1307.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Copy of Picture 1308.jpg
    Copy of Picture 1308.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 147
Wow, it's hard to believe that they all started life as a boring old plastic tip. I'm so peed I didn't get to see them in the flesh, there are some extremely artistic people out there with a huge amount of patience, thanks for sharing with us.

They are fantastic - I agree it would have been nice to have seen them up close and in the flesh, so to speak!!!!

thats the show bit, so do you have to write about materials, techniques, inspiration etc. for the tell part ? i'm gonna have a go next time if i can get a bit more idea of whats involved.

Holy ****!!! Gives me something to aspire too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very awesome indeed.

Stunning - i'm lost for words !!!

OMG is all I can say...they are unbelievable!!!

Gorgeous!..especially love the 'masked ball' one!

OOOHH Glo you picked all my favourites thanks hun, my camera battery died before i left for home so thanks for that aren't they fantastic the masquerade one was done so well, there was an excellent dragon one as well
x

scattyfox said:
OOOHH there was an excellent dragon one as well
x
Is this the one?
Sorry but through two lots of glass... my camera didnt pick them up too well.

Attachments

• Copy of Picture 1302.jpg
    Copy of Picture 1302.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 79
Thanks sweetie thats the one, the artwork on this was fantastic it was so delicate and all done by hand, different textiles like small icicles were used for the horses manes and tails and non of it was airbrushed.

thanks glo for that
x

My eyes have totally popped out of my head! :eek:
Those nails are fab!

These are awesome, thanks for sharing your pics Glo :D

yes lovely nails glo I heard you did a charity doo recently as one of my learns from my wednesday class popped and had sponging done. She's been practising ever since. We'll av to get together I can show you the real basics to my what I do in my nail beginners class (you can't get to basic than 3 stroke polish and you can show me all the fab things you do. Hows stage 2 going?

Latest posts

Back