Name change advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonnie@lashout

Reaction score
Hiya geeks.
i know we get posts like this all the time.
ive had to relocate my mobile beauty due to moving house. and after my previous mobile buisness not being active for over a year, my partner suggested a name change, As you can see before i was called lash out! because i just offered lashes.
but now i offer: Lashes, Spray Tan, Nails and Massage And Facials And Make Up i feel that name isnt going to grow with my company.
im really looking for suggestions. im based in west sussex so i have got a few ideas
  • pretty fast
  • rural retreat
  • bonniface beauty
  • glamour to go
  • Beauty Calls
  • Groom Vroom
  • Perception perfection

My last Company, focus on a young a funky theme, my colour scheme is Aqua if that helps? but due to my current location i think i want to go for something higher end with the name like "posh"

bumping this peeps

Hiya geeks.
i know we get posts like this all the time.
ive had to relocate my mobile beauty due to moving house. and after my previous mobile buisness not being active for over a year, my partner suggested a name change, As you can see before i was called lash out! because i just offered lashes.
but now i offer: Lashes, Spray Tan, Nails and Massage And Facials And Make Up i feel that name isnt going to grow with my company.
im really looking for suggestions. im based in west sussex so i have got a few ideas
  • pretty fast
  • rural retreat
  • bonniface beauty
  • glamour to go
  • Beauty Calls
  • Groom Vroom
  • Perception perfection

Like beauty calls

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

I like glamour to go or beauty calls. The other names could be difficult to say or mean something else, just my thoughts :D

Love Glamour to go :) x

Latest posts

Back