Name ideas for home nail salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zamosangel

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm currently training and will be setting up my own nail salon business in my summerhouse . I really want a magical / fairytale name but I'm struggling to come up with anything, this has always been a dream of mine, after having a rough life in a controlling domestic violence marriage that I'm now free of and I'm able to follow my dreams now and want the name to be as I said magical/fairytale or along those lines , i was thinking of Jem's ever afters but something is not clicking with it . Any ideas [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

Fantasy nails
Nails come true
Happy ever after nails
Jem's nail palace
Abracadabra nails
Princess nails
Enchanting nails
Dream nails

Just my first thoughts!

How lovely that you're now able to follow your dream, good luck x

Awww they are amazing!!! Thank you so much [emoji4] I love them xx

Love the idea of fairytale and magic![emoji92]

The Fairytale Escape
Black Magic Nails
All That Glitters
Miss Fairytale's Nails
Fairytale Nails
The Pamper Palace
Once Upon A Nail

Good luck with your business lovely - it's so inspiring that you've followed your dreams! [emoji8]Xxx

Thank you Hun, I love these !! I'm so glad you like the idea of magical and fairytale, I was worried it would sound stupid xxx

Fairynails xxx

Another brill name, I love all these ideas [emoji8][emoji8]

I think the pamper palace Is brilliant ! It sounds like it could be a proper girly , sparkly wall , champagne flute kind of retreat! ( minue the alcohol obviously !) xx

Nailed it x

Nail emporium
Enchanted nails
Fantasy nails
Queen of nails

I love all these ideas!!!! They are brill!!! Yes I would love for it to be a real girly retreat, and I love my sparkle so that's a must :) x

Dream Nails
Dream Beauty
Nail Retreat
Cloud Nine Nails
Sparkle Nails
Sparkle & Glitter
Nail Belle
Cinderella Nails

Just to add, I love the suggestion of Once Upon a Nail! Xx

Just to add, I love the suggestion of Once Upon a Nail! Xx

Yeh I think that's a winner too. Can see it above a shop in fairytale writing. Gives the impression that having gorgeous nails and treating yourself is the start of a magical story xxx

Ladies you all come up with so many amazing ideas!!!! I was going to go with once upon a Nail and was getting designs drawn up ...... then a friend pointed out that it's only regarding nails and I've been talking about doing beauty treatments also . So ladies I need your inspiration again on my fairytale business name lol xx

Pamper palace !! X

Enchanted? Fairy Godmother?

Love the ideas ladies, who would know that picking a name would be so hard xx

The pamper palace,
sparkle beauty.
Once upon a spa.

Latest posts

Back