Natural nails only?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouPink

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondered if anyone offers natural nail treatments only, gel polish, manicures, pedicures?

I trained in acrylics with Creative a very long time ago but came out of that side for a few reasons, including I can suffer from headaches and the liquid used to make it worse.

Have any of you successful businesses, esp mobile people just offering natural nail treatments only?

Many thanks, Louise

I stopped offering acrylic (i didn't like doing them anyway) and extensions a while ago, we only do overlay or normal manicure. We're a very busy salon and 99% of customers have gel

I stopped offering acrylic (i didn't like doing them anyway) and extensions a while ago, we only do overlay or normal manicure. We're a very busy salon and 99% of customers have gel

Do you mean gel-polish? Or gel extensions?

I only offer natural nails BUT I am also a full service beautician, so offer waxing, brows, facial, body treatments etc too. There's no way I'd keep afloat just doing nails. I spent years wondering whether to start doing enhancements/hard gel/ acrylics, but tbh there are sooooo many cut priced 'nail techs' who come and go, it's not worth my while to try and compete. I pitch myself as a service for people who want to achieve healthy, strong natural nails, and to repair damaged nails, and it does work. Most of my clients don't even want gel polish these days!

My business is natural nails only. No extensions etc. I offer mani & pedis with CND Shellac/ inkLondon iLac, xLac or CND Vinylux polish. IBX. Stamping, glitters etc. It's taken 2 and half years to get my business well established but I'm now happily busy with a great client base. I'm mobile too ☺

Latest posts

Back