Natural

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_james

Reaction score
i have been looking into making my own cuticle creams ect to sell at the salon i will be working in as i am a big believer in natural products
do i need a special licence or anything to do this?
or can i just go ahead and but the ingrediants and sell them that way?

I did a bit of research on this as I too wanted to make and sell my own beauty products. It is long winded. You need to contact trading standards. You need to be able to label the product clearly and state what is in it, in order of quantity. Have you tested this product on many people, does it actually work? Where any reactions?
What about packaging and cost? Why would a client want to buy your product over the leading top brands?

Just a few things to think about. Hthxxx

will check it out didnt know about trading standards all ingrediants will be natural with nothing artificial so will be easy to label

Good luck, let me know how it goes. x

You never know, with a bit of hard graft you could be the next big name for herbal natural products in the industry, so i'd say even if it is long winded and hard, in the end it could be a winner!

Latest posts

Back