Naturasun what do you think ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ticen rustem

Reaction score
im having a spray tan done next week for the first time with naturasun. does anyone use this product and if so is it good? I have a pale complextion and im worried about going streaky:eek:? any advice.

Last edited:
hi there, I use naturasun and it is a fantastic spray! Dont worry at all about going streaky, or orange, they do about 10 differant shades, and I am sure your therapist will have at least a couple and will match the best one to you. You will love it, im sure!

To help prevent streaking make sure you prepare the skin well, by good exfoliation the night before, and also on the day if possible. Do no apply moisturiser on the day as it can act as a barrier to the tan. Also make sure you wear loose clothing - I say this to all my clients and still some turn up in tight jeans, and of course it will rub the tan off causing streaking in areas. Once your tan has developed then shower in warm water and pat yourself dry, don't rub and apply moisturiser liberally to help the tan last longer.

Latest posts

Back