Need a new hair style, help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrueBlueAngel

Reaction score
I really need a new hair style, but have no idea what I want. I’m in my late 40s, don’t want to grow old but hey. The change of life is making me feel really rubbish. Anyway, the hair style I have is slightly adapted to the photos I’ve posted. My red is more aubergine now and I have more blonde through the fringe. But the cut is still the same.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1510263466.768484.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1510263480.294582.jpg

I’ve always loved the style of how my hair is dyed but I’m seeing it more and more with other people so I need a change. Any hairdressers here who could advise me please? Many thanks.

I'm in my 50's and currently rocking a dark bluey purple short 5 point bob with asymmetric fringe that's starts very high on right hand side.

Must admit, I like bright colours on older clients but I'm not keen on the yellow blonde with red as I don't think it suits your skin tone, but that could just be due to the light in the picture. If it's a blue based rather than pinky red, that might be better.

I'm also not a fan of long straightened hair and I think you'd look good with some soft waves. Use your straighteners to create soft beachy waves and see how it looks. If you like it, get it cut into a long messy bob style.

Your hair style sounds fun. If it helps, this is a photo of the colour now. Blonde is my natural colour anyway. I tried a bob once before but I looked too mumsy. I'll look at messy bobs, it might work for me.

Attachments

• thumbnail2.jpg
    thumbnail2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Back