Need help choosing facial line - in Canada

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carriej

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I have been using Babor facial products for the past 5 years. It's what I had been trained with in school; and I liked it so why change?

I have been relativey happy with it in my salon; but I would like to find a lower priced alternative, and some of my clients have been voicing that they don't like paying the prices. If a client purchases cleanser, day cream, and night cream, the price can really get up there, even if I bite a little into my revenue to keep them coming back. However, my costs are rising and it looks like I'm going to have to find an alternative.

I am thinking of switching to something else. Preferably something that costs less than $100 to set my clients up with some decent home care (cleanser, exfoliate, cream, etc).

I am in Canada - and I know not everything is available everywhere; but if anyone has any suggestions for me that would be wonderful. I would also prefer to not have be retrained - I just want an entry level, basic product that my clients can use.

Latest posts

Back