Needing help finding models

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah ♡

Reaction score
Hi,

I am doing an intense home study level 3 nail technician course and the course is coming to an end I have just one week left to finish all my assessments. But I am struggling to find models, I have posted on salon guinea pig but had no reply and I still need to do gel enhancements, manicure/pedicure, acrylic and nail art. I am worried that I am going to fail my course. Does anyone know any other sites I can post for my models ?

Sara x

You could post on local for sale websites? No doubt someone will take the opportunity for free treatments!

Gumtree, Facebay ...

Hi,

I am doing an home study level 3 nail technician course and the course is finishing on friday but I still need models. I need models for gel enhancements, acrylic, fibreglass and nail art this tuesday/wed & thursday. I am just wondering if anyone is interested, I am doing the treatments for free and ideally would like to come to the model. If you would like to help me out please message me.

Kind regards

Sarah.

If your local Supermarket has a notice board pop a note on that. Likewise the local library etc. You would be surprised how many people look at those. Might be worth approaching local businesses and seeing would their staff like their nails done. I was approached at work by a local Salon to get my nails done and to promote them to clients I was dealing with at work. Worked well.

Latest posts

Back