New ASP Gel In Control

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna Ewins Beauty

Reaction score
:m:Has anyone used the new asp in control gel ?
I trialling some and although there is no lifting and very hard wearing
Im finding it very hard to build the apex , as it doesn't self level , you put product on the apex area and it stays put , tried to level it and it just doesn't shape properly? So although the product does what it says . I would like to be able to shape it lol x
I've looked and searched the net on this product but not had any luck ,was hoping someone could give me some advice ? please xx

Last edited:
It sounds like the same LED cured sculpting gel as Cuccio's new gel as they are made by the same company. I've heard it's good for L&P users wanting to try hard gels, and as its a sculpting gel they generally aren't self levelling, you have to manipulate the gel with your brush x

Thank you so much for your reply .
It is a great product, I've only done one hand with it , and my other hand nsi , to see how they compare .
Although the asp, says "it's uv and led , it doesn't seem to cure under my uv but was fab with my led , it has the strength of l& p and so far can't see any sign of lifting at all , I'm still pretty new to the industry, and only use gel and although I do sculpt my nails I've never used sculpting gel , so I'm clearly not used to the difference , but I will try to master this gel as I think it's fab xxxx thanks again xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Actually my NSI was far superior to the ASP , after 2 weeks of wear

Actually my NSI was far superior to the ASP , after 2 weeks of wear
Can I ask where you got your ASP In Control gel? I had a mailshot through from Sallys last month advertising it but it's still not available online. What was better about the NSI? Maybe I'll just go for that instead x

:m:Has anyone used the new asp in control gel ?
I trialling some and although there is no lifting and very hard wearing
Im finding it very hard to build the apex , as it doesn't self level , you put product on the apex area and it stays put , tried to level it and it just doesn't shape properly? So although the product does what it says . I would like to be able to shape it lol x
I've looked and searched the net on this product but not had any luck ,was hoping someone could give me some advice ? please xx
Take a look at Astonishing Nails professional gel & acrylic systems, Astonishing nails boast an easy application for natural nails,sculptured nails,tips,pedicures and maintenance.

Can I ask where you got your ASP In Control gel? I had a mailshot through from Sallys last month advertising it but it's still not available online. What was better about the NSI? Maybe I'll just go for that instead x
Nsi is definitely better x

I got mine from sallys x

Hey everyone!

How do you remove this Gel?

Thanks x

It's a buff off gel - ive used it on myself and it was excellent - didn't lift and was slightly flexible compared to other hard gels. [emoji4]

How long would you say it takes to buff off?xxx

No longer than a regular hard gel obviously depending if it's a overlay or full set - 20/30 mins [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back