New beauty salon design?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
I'm currently turning a shop into a beauty salon.

I am going for a grey and white theme for the main salon area but am stuck for the treatment room.

I feel silly for asking this but does anyone have any nice ideas or pics?

Do I do a similar colour in the treatment rooms as the main salon area (grey) so it all flows through?

Or do I go for something different?

I was thinking of keeping the treatment room walls a neutral colour like creme then maybe brown decor- blankets towels etc

I have two treatment rooms- do i do both the same? What has everyone else done? Would love any advice or pics would be great :)

Personally, I wouldn't do brown and grey, as they are both neutrals - I'd think about adding an accent colour to your main salon area and then carrying that through, so there's a flow. I'd also think about slightly darker walls as you *will* get them dirty with lash tint/tan/etc, pale walls will look grubby in no time x

My clinic is a mixture of mid/light grey glitter walls (my decorators added glitter to the paint - it's very subtle but sparkly when light hits it!) and a rose gold shade which also has subtle glitter added along with white, I had my decorators match the packaging of my skincare products. It all flows through my clinic, I don't like busy treatments rooms they need to be calming. I have also had a mixture of chrome and rose gold/copper light fittings and hardware fitted along with crystal handles. It looks clean, fresh and calming.

I personally would flow through with your colours but maybe add a feature wall with a wallpaper that picks out colours from the rest of your decor such as silver/gold etc. It's a hard decision as there are so many options! Maybe do a mood board, I did this then it's easier to change things and show decorators what you want X

Thank you for your replies.

Beautyexperts your clinic sounds lovely.

I am now thinking of still doing med grey and light grey walls for reception area (and maybe white- it's quite a big space lots of walls to cover) then treatment rooms I was thinking of white walls with a deep aubergine/ purple feature wall and decor ( towels candles etc) as I thought this was quite a relaxing colour and would look nice lit up with candles ?) then to have the same aubergine/ purple to flow through the reception & pedi area- like purple towels/cushions/ vase or ornament or something- just little things to add a splash of colour.

What do you think of this?

Thank you for your replies.

Beautyexperts your clinic sounds lovely.

I am now thinking of still doing med grey and light grey walls for reception area (and maybe white- it's quite a big space lots of walls to cover) then treatment rooms I was thinking of white walls with a deep aubergine/ purple feature wall and decor ( towels candles etc) as I thought this was quite a relaxing colour and would look nice lit up with candles ?) then to have the same aubergine/ purple to flow through the reception & pedi area- like purple towels/cushions/ vase or ornament or something- just little things to add a splash of colour.

What do you think of this?

That's sounds lovely, I think an aubergine shade gives a very luxe & decadent feel. Maybe matching uniforms in this colour would look good too?

Thank you yes uniforms to match would be a great idea too- I have got grey ones to go too but I would prefer Rhee aubergine shade. Thank you for your help

Latest posts

Back