New business in Broadstairs, rooms for rent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScalpworxUK

Reaction score
Hi

We are a new business in Broadstairs, Kent & are just taking on a new premisis, we have a treatment room available for rental. We are looking for someone in the field of Semi Permenent Make Up / Brows etc to join us.

If you might be interested please get in touch & we can talk about rental.

Hi

We are a new business in Broadstairs, Kent & are just taking on a new premisis, we have a treatment room available for rental. We are looking for someone in the field of Semi Permenent Make Up / Brows etc to join us.

If you might be interested please get in touch & we can talk about rental.
Hi

Have just seen your ad and wondered if you still have your treatment room avaliable? At the moment I'm qualified for beauty treatments such as threading waxing, eyelash extensions, lash lifts etc and I am looking to do micro blading in the future? Is it only the semi permanent make up you are looking for?
Thank you

Hi Jasmine,

Yes the room is still vacant, however we are waiting for an answer from someone who is currently renting their own premesis. What you do sounds perfect & if you get the micro blading then even better as this I'm convinced will take off especially in this area! Can you send me your number & if the lady doesnt take it we can give you a call? We should know by the end of the weekend I am hoping!
Thanks
Gemma

Latest posts

Back