New CND lamp storage options for mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katfin

Reaction score
Hello

I am hoping to eventually buy a Roo beauty bag, but just wondering how people store their CND lamp, maybe I'm going crazy but I can't seem to find a case anywhere that's perfect for just holding the lamp.

Do most people just store it in the bubble wrap inside there main case?

Thank you

I have a roo beauty glamour bag and i sit the CND LED lamp inside the main zip compartment in the kind of fabric bag it came in along with my bottles and my nail pillow and daylight twist lamp and the plug/cord. Also in the small inside pockets i have my Brisa Lite gels and my cuticle oil. Then the outside zip pockets i have all my colours doubled up so 2 per mesh pockets & my plastic backed pads/colour chart/nail pops. The two end zip pockets have my additives & glitters and spare files, nail fresh, mini cuticle oils and other bits.

Fab thanks you've made me want the roo bag more x

Sweet squared have just bought out a pro bag, and you can even use it as a chair. Mine turned up other day and it's brilliant

I have a roo glamour bag and my CND LED lamp fits inside the main compartment with a few big bottles of disperse, dsolve, powder, monomer and 2x the 6 bottle holders of vinlyux. (im not sure if I should be putting all that in together so anyone please correct me if I shouldn't as I'm new to this)!
All of my brushes, tools, nail art stamping files, tips etc fit in all the zippy side compartments. Then in the polish holders I have glitters & pigments on one side and my shellac in the other :)
It is like Mary Poppins bottomless bag, its incredible and I think the London print one is still only £30 :) xxx

I would have got the cnd bag Jodie but I miss timed my buying of the products and got in just before they had an offer so I was a bit gutted!

I love the look of the roo bag I really love the purple one, I've been holding off as on Facebook they said offers coming soon but that was about 3 weeks ago and not seen anything since!
I'm so tempted to get it but seem to keep loosing out on not making the most of offers so was hanging on in!
Thanks for the messages! Xx

Latest posts

Back