New Hara gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henrietta

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to get any feeback from fellow geeks who may have tried the Hara gel now supplied by Astons?

I use OPI for my gel at the moment which I love! But when I visited my local branch a couple of weeks back the lady who served me said that they were good quality and a nice range of colours, and a few other customers had given good reviews of it.
Had any one given it a go and can give feedback on longeviety of wear!
Many thanks:)

Hi! I've just bought a few of these. I also use opi but have started to busy this brand for the colours you can't get in the OPI and the ones that arnt as popular such as yellows/green as I didn't want to pay OPI prices for them to be used once or twice a year.

I first bought halo which is amazing! And a very reasonable price tag but also went into Ashton and fincher and was introduced to harra I was told it was the same with a different logo. So far so good Defo give them a try Xx

Also just saw your comment about the wear time! It find it lasting longer then a lot of my more expensive brands! They say you don't have to apply bonder but I ALWAYS use ASP bonder before any gel polish and it stays put forever! Lol

Have tried hara and halo...
As other poster said it’s just with a new name. I started with halo, now I’m using hara.
The wear is great, apply it thinly and your all away!! Xx

Thansk so much for your feedback guys!! Really helpful:) one of my very regular OPI gel clients had hers done the other week with a hara colour instead ans says its fantastic! Seems to be staying put better than OPi x

Hara is NOT Halo!!!!! Contact Pure Nails for confirmation. Halo is Halo and has never been and never will be called Hara. You've been given false information I'm afraid. Stick to Halo, avoid Hara. Xxx

Latest posts

Back