New Here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildhrtd1

Reaction score
Hi all..... just want to say hi and introduce myself.... I live in the states.. NH actually... have been a nail tech for almost 5 years... I love what I do... Still getting the hang of L&P ( only been doing enhancements for about a year now) but eager to learn... I work at a day spa in Stratham.. http://www.wingatespa.com/beauty.php............. been thinking about going out on my own.... but am very nervous!!! It's nice to come to work and have a full schedule... I would really LOVE to become an educator some day!!! ;) Getting ready to go on the OPI cruise out of Tampa to Mexico!!! So excited about that!!! Anyway.... I just want to join to maybe chat with some of ya about nails.... make some new friends and get lots of great advice from you!!! I don't know if there is a forum like this one here... if anyone knows of one.. please pass it along!!! Thanks!!! Kim

hello!

welcome to the sight !

Ohhhh that cruise sounds like good fun! enjoy

AMb x

Hi Kim & welcome to geek kingdom!

You will become addicted....

:hug:
xxxxxxx

Welcome Kim!! this site is addicting and it has a lot of info on here. I have found it very helpful!!! The only forum i know in the states is www.beautytech.com . I live in ohio and awaiting my state board exam. Your cruise sounds great and your salon looks awesome!!!!! Have Fun!!!!

WELCOME TO THIS WONDERFUL SIGHT (THANKS TO MR & MRS GEEK AND OF COURSE ALL OUR FELLOW GEEKS FOR SHARING THEIR EXPERTISE WITH US )
MOST ADDICTIONS ARE'NT VERY GOOD FOR YOU BUT THIS ONE REALLY IS.

TRUST ME

X

Big Geeky Welcome to the site
:D

hello kim
welcome to our geeky world

Hi Kim

kiss goodbye to any free time you may have had before finding this site.

You`ll find yourself "just poping on for 5 minutes" and logging off 2 hours later (but much wiser).

Welcome and enjoy,

Hi Hun!

Welcome to TNG!

If you feel you want to go on your own then go for it - there is no other place that will encourage you more than us lot!

princessniknox said:
You`ll find yourself "just poping on for 5 minutes" and logging off 2 hours later (but much wiser).

tell me about it, will someone unglue me from my chair!!!

Kim Hi and welcome aboard from someone from "Old" Hampshire in England! Well, us Hampshire geeks have to stick together lol! Have a fab time on here!

welcome to the site, you will find it very addictive and full of great advice and fab people:)

Latest posts

Back