New IBX Boost?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails & brows

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a great fan of IBX and use it all the time on my customers.
I've just seen they've got a new product, IBX boost. Has anyone tried it yet? If so is it any good? Thanks

Haven’t used it but I’m sure it’s maybe worth a try

I've not tried it yet but I'm going to buy it. Has anybody seen any videos of the application please?

Interested to know more about this. Are there any repairing properties to this or it it a gel?

Interested to know more about this. Are there any repairing properties to this or it it a gel?
I don't think so. You would continue using IBX repair for the repairing properties. Although I've not tried it so I might be wrong x

I've found some information about IBX Boost x

Attachments

• IMG_2465.JPG
    IMG_2465.JPG
    396.6 KB · Views: 132
I use IBX already and love the results I've had with it, just ordered Boost the other day and I've had step-by-step guide emailed to me from Louella Belle and it looks super easy, they have told me there is no video of application available yet.

I use IBX already and love the results I've had with it, just ordered Boost the other day and I've had step-by-step guide emailed to me from Louella Belle and it looks super easy, they have told me there is no video of application available yet.

That's good. I'm going to order it so I'll ask for the step-by-step guide to be emailed to me too. Thank you.

So is it a soak off gel?

The Finger Nail Fixer has posted a youtube on it.

I've just received it, can't wait to try it out, it will be perfect for some of my clients but what are you guys thinking of charging? Do you know how many applications per pack there are? Thanks

I've just received it, can't wait to try it out, it will be perfect for some of my clients but what are you guys thinking of charging? Do you know how many applications per pack there are? Thanks

Good point, I'm not sure. Maybe you could email Louella Belle and ask them. Sorry I'm not much help. I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it when you try it.

Does anyone know how much to charge for the Boost?

Having watched Leah's video, the system looks just like CND smoothing gel (now discontinued)...or am I missing the point?

Latest posts

Back