New lash technician, brand advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kstone06

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm new to salon geek, and the world of lashing!! I have been trained and have spent a few weeks practicing my technique on strip lashes attached to sponge, I feel more confident to start doing family and friends and am looking for advice on what are the best brands to use.

On my training the trainer recommended lash fx I have been looking at them, but I would love some advice and recommendations as to what brands others are a fan of using.

Thanks in advice

I find LashBase really easy to use and they feel light on the client. They also have so much choice (colour/weight etc) xx

I use Eyelash emporium you need to prove you are qualified before buying the glue but I can't fault it. All you have to do is email a copy or picture of your certificate.
There are three different types of glue sensitive.. and then two others one dries in under 10 seconds and the other only takes 2-3 seconds to dry.
There is a vast selection of lashes available too different curls, sizes weights and colours

Latest posts

Back