New LVL not as good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollie pinder

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the new LVL products?

Im having a few customer comments about it not lasting as long and the lift not as good??

Thanks

Ive only been using the new ones for a fortnight but havent found any difference. Nouveau emailed me an up to date troubleshooting list as they admitted there were some teething problems with it when it was first changed, but as i stock piled the old solutions ive only just changed.

Give them a call & ask for a copy of it, its really informative xx

If you do a search you'll find a lot of conversation on LVL and the new blister pack solutions not lifting x

Thanks for your comment, ive had a few comments now regarding lift but most say its fine so i was wondering if they had followed aftercare correctly etc.. dont suppose you know the best rated currently?

Hello they have recently posted an advice sheet on the resources page on trouble shooting, it's really helpful. I also read they have produced a small batch of the old system for anyone struggling whilst they look into all the feedback.
I think a lot of it is to do with the glue people are using much more than needed the new glue is meant to grab the lashes better x

Thanks so much, ive had a quick look very helpful.. i done 2 sets yesterday and obviously used too much adhesive on the one set! I know realise this.. im glad i can stick with lvl as ive always had excellent results! X

You are welcome! Yes I think that's what I did too! I love LVL too glad it has helped you x

Lvl
Which shields do you use most ?
How long is your development times now on new blister packs ?

Latest posts

Back