New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bless Abigail when they have the bad colds I used to wish I had it as i could cope better not to long for you to start trying [emoji51]

Hello everyone, hope your all well. My little Abigail has got her first bad cold atm and struggles to sleep at night, which is a shock to the system as she's always slept right through! Bless her. We are going to start ttc in December, can't wait! But I will not be obsessing over it or anything, we are just gonna see what happens x
Bless her poor little thing I've heard if you put Vicks by radiator or something along those lines that is meant to help how old is she?

Well here he is [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170]
Devon Joseph William, born on the 23rd September weighing 7lbs 13oz [emoji5]️

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1475202661.630667.jpg

So cute love his outfit [emoji4]

I keep getting phantom kicks and it is freaking me out! Has anyone else heard of it? X

Yes I get this too sometimes. Don't no what it is but I've heard it's common xx

Could it be wind I know it sounds strange but I used to get it , and after watching " I didn't know I was pregnant " started to panic looked and looked online and it seems to be a sign of wind [emoji53]

Introducing my first grandchild, Layla. She is 4 weeks old today. Was 5lbs7 ounces at birth and now 8 lbs.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 36
Introducing my first grandchild, Layla. She is 4 weeks old today. Was 5lbs7 ounces at birth and now 8 lbs.
Congratulations. She is beautiful!
Makes me all broody until I remember I'm 45 and have done it all before lol

Could it be wind I know it sounds strange but I used to get it , and after watching " I didn't know I was pregnant " started to panic looked and looked online and it seems to be a sign of wind [emoji53]

Yes that's what they say it is, weird lol x

We've just had a horrible incident happen round the corner from us, I'm sure you've all seen it :-( makes me even more protective of Abigail x

It wasn't that dog was it? X

We've just had a horrible incident happen round the corner from us, I'm sure you've all seen it :-( makes me even more protective of Abigail x

I know the children's grandparents.
I can't even imagine how that family feels [emoji22]

I'm even wary of our miniature yorkie as we had her first. x

I know the children's grandparents.
I can't even imagine how that family feels [emoji22]

I'm even wary of our miniature yorkie as we had her first. x

It's so sad :-( x

On a brighter note... iv stopped my pills now and we're going to see what happens, but I'm not stressing about it! X

33 weeks now, had my last day on Saturday, I'm trying to organise myself now for when she gets here, woke up early this morning to try and blitz everywhere and now shattered don't think I'll be doing anything else for the rest of the day haha. How is everyone else doing?

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been on in ages!!! Mila is now 4months!!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477429934.860201.jpg

Congratulations to all the new expecting mummies and all the new babies!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477430166.547049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, sorry I haven't been on in ages!!! Mila is now 4months!!!

Congratulations to all the new expecting mummies and all the new babies!!
That's gone soooo quick!

Last edited:
It's scary how quickly things go isn't it!!! Shame my pregnancy didn't go as quickly [emoji6] xx

Latest posts

Back