New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv got 2 very faint lines on a clear blue and a faint line on a Tesco test. Gonna buy a pink dye test today to double check. My camera is abit crap at trying to capture a picture! Wish me luck! X

Good luck babychops fingers crossed [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1484215004.374295.jpg

Can't really see it in this pic much, my pics go blurry on here

Last edited:
I see it baby chops! I've messaged u xx

I see it but I look to the side and it's defo there congratulations [emoji4][emoji4][emoji324][emoji324]

I hope so [emoji119] I'll update tomorrow x

Negative test this morning, o well never mind x

Weird could have sworn I see something x

I used clearblue again but a different test, never mind we'll see what happens x

I feel like an idiot, I didn't read the instructions on the different test this morning and only just read them now and realised I did it wrong! I don't know if that would give you a false negative? X

I feel like an idiot, I didn't read the instructions on the different test this morning and only just read them now and realised I did it wrong! I don't know if that would give you a false negative? X

Oh No!!! Can definitely see something on that first one though. Fingers crossed for you.

Had a rough start to the year. The sonographer picked up on fibroids at my 12 week scan, one is a big one apparently. She said they could cause some discomfort later on in the pregnancy, she didn't warn me they could cause crippling pain at 16 weeks!! Could barely move last week, had to spend 7 hours in A&E to rule out appendicitis. Got sent home with codeine which barely took the edge off the pain, barely any sleep :(

Things have settled down this week, still quite uncomfortable, especially at night in bed, but nothing like last week. Saw a consultant yesterday but there is not a lot they can do about them. Just got to hope that last weeks level of pain doesn't repeat itself otherwise it's going to be a long 6 months. Going to be monitored as apparently they can also cause problems with the birth aswell.

Apparently a lot of women have fibroids, only about 10% have significant problems with them in pregnancy, lucky me!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Sammi how awful for you , nothing worse than being uncomfortable by 16 weeks at least going to be monitored well !!! I'm 29 weeks Sunday and just have feet in my ribs and anemia but being anemic isn't that bad considering how your feeling Xx

Oh No!!! Can definitely see something on that first one though. Fingers crossed for you.

Had a rough start to the year. The sonographer picked up on fibroids at my 12 week scan, one is a big one apparently. She said they could cause some discomfort later on in the pregnancy, she didn't warn me they could cause crippling pain at 16 weeks!! Could barely move last week, had to spend 7 hours in A&E to rule out appendicitis. Got sent home with codeine which barely took the edge off the pain, barely any sleep :(

Things have settled down this week, still quite uncomfortable, especially at night in bed, but nothing like last week. Saw a consultant yesterday but there is not a lot they can do about them. Just got to hope that last weeks level of pain doesn't repeat itself otherwise it's going to be a long 6 months. Going to be monitored as apparently they can also cause problems with the birth aswell.

Apparently a lot of women have fibroids, only about 10% have significant problems with them in pregnancy, lucky me!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

O bless you! I really hope things get better for you! X

So I've just qualified and was hoping to get started in new career this year and then two days after xmas found out I was pregnant with my second. My first has only just turned 1!

@babychops did you do another test? I really recommend the clear blue digital as it is in black and white if it's positive or negative. False negatives can definitely happen but not a false positive apparently and in the first pic that's a definite positive!

Yes Iv tested again and just get bfn. Never mind! But iv been using ovulation tests just because I'm a poas addict lol and they are coming up very postive, although Iv already ovulated. So I don't know what's going on! X

Yes Iv tested again and just get bfn. Never mind! But iv been using ovulation tests just because I'm a poas addict lol and they are coming up very postive, although Iv already ovulated. So I don't know what's going on! X
Thank you!

If you google clear blue clinical trial they may still be running it. You test their expensive ovulation kit and pregnancy tests for free. Was going to do it when ttc my first (as ended up spending a small fortune on kits! Got quite obsessive!) but fell pregnant just as they accepted me. I used preseed to fall with my first though. Read so many good things about it that thought it can't hurt to try!

It could also be that you're very early pregnant. I'd suggest leaving it a few days/a week and see what happens then! I was always pretty certain you can't get a false positive (unless you're a man with prostate/testicular cancer!) because it has to pick up the hormones in order to react. Your body doesn't release the hormone unless you are pregnant. like I said before very possible for false negative but not a positive.

Latest posts

Back