New Shellac! Aurora looks fab

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murnettie

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438258009.369852.jpg
I need them immediately

Wow I love the look of the mint one.....oh I can see all the Frozen nails again already lol

Wow I love the look of the mint one.....oh I can see all the Frozen nails again already lol

Is it green, it's called Glacial Mist, I think, from sqinting at the picture, I assumed it was silver, a bit like Iced Vapour, or maybe I'm just hoping it is!! :p

is there a link to where you seen these ? :)

Edit: opps, loading is slow on my comp and didn't see the pic LOL

No link, I saw it on a Facebook page but just got so excited I thought I'd share

New Is it green, it's called Glacial Mist, I think, from sqinting at the picture, I assumed it was silver, a bit like Iced Vapour, or maybe I'm just hoping it is!! :p
I wonder if it'll be like Dazzling Dance with just a hint of colour.

Nordic lights also looks amazing

They look nice especially Glacial Mist & Nordic Lights....when are they coming out?

On s2 it says available now but there isn't a link to select to buy [emoji24]

Oh strange... Not been on there today... Will keep checking!

Ooh lovely! I'm going to the shop tomo will have a look there!!

I'm having a cardiac over these - I want them now!

On s2 it says available now but there isn't a link to select to buy [emoji24]
OK.....I'm not sure if I've completely lost the plot but I can't see them on S2? :confused:

On the menu I the left hand side - select colour collections, right at the bottom it says aurora holiday collection.
But when you click it, it comes up but with no buy button xx

On the menu I the left hand side - select colour collections, right at the bottom it says aurora holiday collection.
But when you click it, it comes up but with no buy button xx
Ahhhh! Now I see it!!! Thank u......x

Oh my god they look STUNNING!!!

Oh wow !!!! When is this released xxx

Excited for these just checked it out on S2, hopefully we can get our hands on them soon xxx

Looks like a gorgeous collection! Will be interesting to see if the two pink shades are much different to the other pale pinks they have out! At a first glance, Blush Teddy and Strawberry Smoothie look very similar xxx

I think release is September

Latest posts

Back