New Shellac! Aurora looks fab

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too long to wait I guess..........it has disappeared from S2 this morning xx

It says launching September in professional beauty magazine. Think that's where the OP has taken the picture from and has cut off the "launching September" banner on the left of the page.

Can't wait for these to come out. Doesn't say it's a limited edition collection though so guessing these are the winter colours?!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438465691.089239.jpg

I stalk their FB and get notifications when they put new stuff up so was super excited to wake up to this, this morning - I was less than underwhelmed with the contradictions set (I think I may get naked naivety, rouge rite and safety pin, I will go into the salon supply and see how I feel about it because if it's like locket love I'll just get depressed all over again lol)

Super keen for Nordic lights and glacial mist

:) noticed the CND YT posted this today also.. Looking forward to glitter!! :)

Says September in Scratch magazine too.

Woweeeeee!!!! [emoji7][emoji122][emoji122]

Watched this. Fab! Thank you LiverpoolLashes

One of the official groups on fb said 1st Sept was the launch day at one of the UK cnd places (unless I dreamt it lol!)

Hope we won't have to wait until October because that's really hyping it I reckon! Making us wait six weeks! Blummin hope not!

Great video LiverpoolLashes...loved the comparisons. Have lots of ideas floating round my head!

Mine have arrived :D:D:D And they are gorgeous. Apply beautifully too.

Ordered all of mine but currently postponed delivery as on hols can't wait to see them and try them out xx

I love this collection! Really pretty! May make up from the poison plum disappointment [emoji5]️

Do Winter Glow and Tundra apply and cover well with 2 coats?

Yay. Mine arrived today. Can't wait to give them a go.

Do Winter Glow and Tundra apply and cover well with 2 coats?
They both cover perfectly with 2 coats. Tundra is so much prettier than I thought it would be - gorgeous!!

Latest posts

Back