New Shellac Colours 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini4mum

Reaction score
Pastels ;-)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354308485.089097.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354308485.089097.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 6,771
On a purely selfish basis I'm disappointed just because I never wear pale or pastel type colours (as an aside I find buying colours really hard because I am naturally drawn to the colours I like rather than what the customers might like). But I'm sure they'll be a hit with the customers and more colours are always great :green:.

Ooooooo I wonder what colours.
I would love a baby blue, mint green and a pastel violet :)
Vicki x

I know im going to love them whatever they are !
I have loved them all so far

Ooooooh. Can't wait to see them.

Preview picture given on a blog ( in shellac lovers group)

Attachments

• 123250_Original.jpg
    123250_Original.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 5,261
Ooooh grapefruit sparkle! That looks lovely. I'm excited, I love new colours :D x

Would love to see an opaque baby pink, lilac, pastel peach and the perfect mint green :)

Ooooooo I wonder what colours.
I would love a baby blue, mint green and a pastel violet :)
Vicki x

A baby blue would be fab!!xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

oooh how exciting!

Will they be available to buy from s2? X

Grrrr need more info after seeing the naughty taster pic of grapefruit sparkle!!!!! Want more!!!!!!!!!!

I read another blog very similar to this one and it was hinting at there being matching polishes to the shellac colours!

Check out the solessence blog. It has been confirmed spring 2013 will see a new shellac colour and a new cnd enamel both called grapefruit sparkle.. Very excited about what that means.!

Tip ; START SAVING

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Check out the solessence blog. It has been confirmed spring 2013 will see a new shellac colour and a new cnd enamel both called grapefruit sparkle.. Very excited about what that means.!

That might have been the blog I saw lol x

NOW that is exciting! Ssshhhh..... Matching polishes........ Yaaahoooooo!!! ;)

Is is me or is the grapefruit one very much like strawberry smoothie? Purely by th look of the bottle?

Do hope not.

Pastel blue, mint green, violet, yellow and an orange would be fantabulous!

And cant wait for matching polishes, so glad our company listed to feedback!

Latest posts

Back