New Shellac Colours 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who isn't excited about these? Maybe I need to see them on. I'm sure people will love them but they're not my sort of thing.

Wow, beautiful! But I'm a bit thrown though - I know it's really silly but I've been worrying about the Shellac Wall Rack! I figured they would release another 6 which left 2 spaces (perhaps for 2 more limited edition colours) but now I'm stumped ;)

I wonder how different the pinks are from one another? Would have loved a nice pastel orange or light yellow.

xxx

Last edited:
Yay I'm super excited! Love the colours :) Just what I needed to hear on a rainy day!

They look fab :)

I do wish there was a yellow though, a lovely summery buttercup one!

But I am positive these will be loved!

I don't particularly suit pastelly colours myself, but I'm sure all the clients will go crazy for these! My pennies are ready and waiting ;) I can't wait to see the new additives either!

(I don't like odd numbers either, by the way :o)

I'll probably just get the Grapefruit sparkle and the pink. I may possibly buy the lilac, but will have to see further swatches first.

I'm loving the look of these. So excited! :)

I have a thing about odd numbers too. CND always bring them out in sixes, I'm sensing they've left one out for a limited edition in Summer perhaps.....

Time to get saving again :D

Oh and the sneek peeks we get and discuss on here make me giggle. People saying think I'll only get this one and that one.....you so know we'll say that then get them all!! :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

REALLY REALLY looking forward to getting my hands on these. I love pastels and these will mix and match lovely. Cant wait to get the lilac one on my toes.

A pastel buttercup yellow would be fab.

love all of them and cant wait! especially the green one, i have been asked for that lots of times. Im guessing the new additives glitters will be in similar colours!!

i never get what some say they will only get a few even at olympia peoplw were standing the queue saying the same and when they got to the till they bought all of them!!!! i just think when you get the offer at the show you may as well buy them all as works out cheaper than buying singularly anyway!!

I'm sure i've read somewhere on FB from S2 that they willl be bringing out some spring/summer twinkle additives too. So i'm thinking these will be fresh colors too.

Ooh fab!!!! X

Ooh love them!!! Would be fab to have a light orange and light yellow too - maybe those will be the limited edition duo?! xx

Ooh love them!!! Would be fab to have a light orange and light yellow too - maybe those will be the limited edition duo?! xx

Or maybe they will bring out a glittery pastel as limited edition!! Xx

Hi there, I feel a bit ignorant however I am unsure of what this is? Is the Shellac a gel nail polish? If I had someone whom wants polish and a gel overlay would you recommend this to them?

Traci

Am I the only one who isn't excited about these? Maybe I need to see them on. I'm sure people will love them but they're not my sort of thing.

Totally agree isn't pastel colours going out again? It's a little late if you ask me to be bringing these sort of colours out. By I am sure they will look amazing on. Will have to see

Can't wait for all if these. I always get them all as it's what my clients like not what I like. If some aren't popular for my clients I layer them to make them more popular.

Hi there, I feel a bit ignorant however I am unsure of what this is? Is the Shellac a gel nail polish? If I had someone whom wants polish and a gel overlay would you recommend this to them?

Traci

Yes we are talking about the new Spring Shellac colours. If you want to know more about Shellac and what it is there are a great deal of threads discussing its uses and scientifically what it is. Do a search on this forum and they will all pop up.

Also try having a look at the Shellac Lovers group of you are interested in knowing more. I highly recommend it!

this just came up on my facebook showing more new colours for 2013, so excited!!! just thought id share x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
What did? lol x

post must have been moved ooops. il go get the link xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back