New Shellac wall rack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanned

Reaction score
its way too small! Why don't they think ahead and make the same size wall racks as the last ones not only to accomadate future colours but so it matches the old one!
I got so excited to see they have brought it out again after a super long wait and having to line my shellac colours on shelving to see the new one holds just 24 colours!!!
What a sad life I lead

I wouldn't have the wall space for another of the larger ones anyway. This new one is perfect for me and matches the old one well when placed along side.

I'm disappointed too, what use is that to the therapists who haven't been able to get hold of the new one, they will have to buy 4-5 of these! Let down again!

And at double the price holding less than half of the bottles!! Glad I have 2 big ones [emoji35]

I would love another big one so it looks uniformed either to the side of my existing one or on top or below it.
How long before it out of stock for a few years AGAIN?
I won't be buying it anyway I will carry on with my shelving

I have 2 big ones and not much space left and don't have room for another big one so a wee one will suit but no danger am I paying that price for it! When I fill up my rack second I will just have to have a re think! X

Latest posts

Back