New tanning systems/spray gun equipment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I've done that but problem still happens. I rang Suntana when it first happened and they talked me through it, but just keeps happening. I'm gonna have to ring them and maybe send back. Do you think I should upgrade to the TNT or stick with lite plus? Xx

Thanks, I've done that but problem still happens. I rang Suntana when it first happened and they talked me through it, but just keeps happening. I'm gonna have to ring them and maybe send back. Do you think I should upgrade to the TNT or stick with lite plus? Xx
Yeah i would return it. If none of them things have worked it must be a fault. I've never used the tnt, i think its the pretty much the same as the light but with twist off guns xx

If you can afford to you would be best upgrading to the evolution. Its not as noisy as the others and can handle a lot more work xx

Thanks, I'm going to have to return it. not what I need on bank holiday weekend. Can you recommend any other machines? Xx

Thanks, I'm going to have to return it. not what I need on bank holiday weekend. Can you recommend any other machines? Xx
Evolution. My tan london have it with the pro gun for £150 xx

Thank you xx I've rang Suntana and the lady was really helpful. Gave me a few tips. If that fails then I'll have to send back xx

Thank you xx I've rang Suntana and the lady was really helpful. Gave me a few tips. If that fails then I'll have to send back xx
Suntana customer service are one of the best ;) xx

They are! Rachel who I spoke to was brill, really understanding. Had a few clients tonight and the gun played up again at the end of each tan. It's like it gets too much after doing only one tan then cools down for 20mins and then I'm onto the next clients house. Not good if I want to do a few mates together. I'm going to send it back when I've got a few days without bookings xx

Just an update on my faulty Maximist lite plus. I sent it back to Suntana and they have been brill. Got word back that it had a faulty motor and full cost plus my postage cost (which wasn't cheap) has been refunded. I've since bought a 5008hvlp which is brilliant, wish I'd bought it in the first place. Now just hoping I get clients back that my Maximist broke down on. Can only hope x

Hiya we sell the maxi mist machines, tents and solution (blue tanning and beauty) so we can always look at doing a package deal if that's what your after. If its just the machine we can always see what we can do for price as well. We have only just taken on maxi mist for this year as we had seen so many good reviews online. We ordered one in to try and it was brilliant.

Hi i bought maxi mist after reading good reviews however alot of over spray with gun ?

Hi i bought maxi mist after reading good reviews however alot of over spray with gun ?
Hi, have you adjusted the settings? Sometimes you just need play around with it till you find the right setting

Hi, have you adjusted the settings? Sometimes you just need play around with it till you find the right setting

Hi i have watched videos and played bout hopefully all good now thanks

Latest posts

Back