New to color

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gwyn

Reaction score
I had some old highlights that started looking brassy so I covered all of my hair with kolston perfect 1 part 6/1 & 1 part 6/0 which I use on my roots. It's darker than I expected and I would like to add some red highlights using 55/44 with
20 volume. Should I be using a higher volume or is 20 ok? Any concerns with my plan?

I had some old highlights that started looking brassy so I covered all of my hair with kolston perfect 1 part 6/1 & 1 part 6/0 which I use on my roots. It's darker than I expected and I would like to add some red highlights using 55/44 with
20 volume. Should I be using a higher volume or is 20 ok? Any concerns with my plan?

Welcome to Salon Geek.

Unfortunately, the hair professionals using this website are not allowed to give detailed technical information or colour formulas to those who are unqualified.

The best recommendations we can offer is that you seek the services of a qualified hairdresser who will be able to provide you with a colour consultation. Alternatively, if cost is an important factor, then try a local training college where students are supervised and the prices are subsidised.

Latest posts

Back