New to colour correction. HELP???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkimberleyx

Reaction score
Ive just completed my NVQ level 3 so still very new to colour correction and would like some help please. My client is on a base of a 5 with a red tone and would like to go to a base of a 7 with some very blonde highlights through it. In salon we use wella colours. I have taken a couple of strand tests using blondor lightening system and 12% and bleach and 9%. Both strand tests came up very orange in tone. By using the bleach on the strand test we where able to see that my clients hair would manage a bleach bath. What would you recommend? Bleach bath? Target base colour? Target highlight colour?

Forgot to say my client has got repeated previous home colours on her hair.

Hello!
Here at Blondi Rae we have a revolutionary new product that removes unwanted colour without the need for bleach bathing. It doesn't contain any peroxide, ammonia or bleaching agents, so it leaves your client's hair in great condition! It works by shrinking the dye molecules so that they can simply be rinsed away.
What's more, we supply products direct from the factory to the salon, thus cutting out wholesale costs & saving you money!
If you want more info, visit Blondi Rae™ hair products and salon supplies | Home or follow Blondi Rae herself on Twitter: Blondi Rae (BlondiRae) on Twitter
Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back