New to spraytanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandamorro

Reaction score
Hi everyone on here. I have been reading all your good advise on spray tanning and need some help on where to start. I live in Whitby, North Yorkshire and cannot find any courses to do apart from one at York in The Carlton Institute if anyone has heard of them. Can anyone recommend anything, your help would be very much appreciated thanks, Amanda x :)

hi, i don't know if you are still seeking advice, but i didn't go through any training for airbrush tanning...although its harder than it looks, its fairly easy to learn. i practiced on my friends testing different solutions after i got my certificate through NTTI. google it...u pay a $35 fee or something, and out comes your certificate through your printer! this can possibly save you the trouble of trying to find a class you'd have to go to...Hands -on is always the best, but if you have friends or family that would let you practice on them, I think this would be your better alternative. Hope I helped :)
-brittany

Make sure any course you do is accredited so you can get insurance, why not contact the company who supplies the tan you want to use and train through them.

Latest posts

Back