Newbie to acrylics - product recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura Noble

Reaction score
Hi! I can't decide which system to use. Naio lift off after just days sometimes regardless of nail prep and I don't like all the polymer powder colours...

I don't mind spending more but please bear in mind I'm a newbie (for product workability).

Thanks

Hi I'm a newbie too! And just started using cjp acrylic it's brill... I love gel nails, I love doing them but hate acrylic and I'm fully qualified in all nails do I thought I bet start practicing in acrylics more so asked around and a good nail tech said to try this... I bought a sample kit and it only cost £12 so worth a try and it's a dream to work with! Xx

Great! Thanks for the recommendation! I'm really keen to use really good products and build a solid reputation from day 1 so I think I'll be testing loads out on friends [emoji16]

For many years I used NSI and swore never to change systems, then word of mouth about CJP and I invested in them, best decision I've ever made! Don't get me wrong, with it being a drier system, you have to get the ratio right so practise your beads. But once you crack it, you will never look back! Its amazing! Hope this helps :) xxx

I am recently qualified and have only ever used CJP (apart from The Edge at college ) I love it and wouldn't change to anything else

Trained with The Edge products but switched really quickly to CJP after reading recommendations on here. It is absolutely brilliant, so easy to work with and good longevity. I wouldn't use any other system than CJP.

Latest posts

Back