Nicest thing a client ever said....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiona wallace

Reaction score
Well guys, I would like to know what is the nicest thing a client, not a Geek;) , has ever said about you, your work or your salon?

i did a set on sat and her mum said the nails were 'beautifully done' which made me feel great as im still fairly new to it!
xx

Well im just starting out & i did my friends nails a week or so ago & she said that they were even better than the ones she had done in a posh salon for her wedding!! she also said that you could no way tell that i had just started!! I was really chuffed...she is now my bestest friend...lmao!!!

i have lady who is going on holiday over christmas she said if she had the money should would pay for me to come so i can do her nails because she doesnt want any one else touching them...she also says i have the most beautiful eyes she has ever see...she is a lovey lady

Lots of things that have given me a warm glow ...

People don;t believe they're not my own
They're the best and strongest nails I've ever had done by anyone
... there's no pain, I can actually relax and enjoy having my nails done

and then there are those clients who confide in me in everything, and know it won;t go any further

I am so lucky that I have the nicest set of clients a tech could ever wish for and I am truly thankful for their patronage.

A few clients have said that the nails i do are the best they have had done yet. I never take the compliments though. My workmates are always complimenting too, but i just never belive that my work is that good. One day i will take it all in.x

Awww...this is really nice, keep them coming, Sass don't know about you having the best ever clients though, I'm sure I've got them :biggrin: :lick: :lick:

A nail biter burst into tears (of happiness) when I showed her her new L&P nails. She'd never been able to grow any nails because shed chewed them from toddlerhood. She said it was the first time in her life she had felt feminine and because of those nails she stopped biting and grew her own. The last time I saw her was for a mani and she had lovely long natural nails. She even introduced me to her mum who gave me a big hug for 'curing' her daughter. It still makes me feel proud that I made someone feel so good.

i had a client in the other day and she said' its a great job that you do, every day you make people feel better about themselves', it was nice because it made me realise that i give people a sparkle in their day! x

you're right Emma... giving our clients that 'sparkle' makes our job a pleasure.

The ones that stand out to me are the clients who say their nails have never looked as beautiful, it is really touching and makes me feel really good that I've been able to make them feel good about their nails and made them happy and feel special.

elfprincessem said:
i had a client in the other day and she said' its a great job that you do, every day you make people feel better about themselves', it was nice because it made me realise that i give people a sparkle in their day! x

How wonderful are nail techs?????????????????

I had a friends Mum come into college to be a client for a manicure - she had 2 missing fingers so needed some persuading. Afterwards I asked her to write a comment on my treatment card she wrote
'The best manicure I have ever had ~ I feel like a hollywood star'
She said she has never felt like she has pretty hands but she did today
Awww
KxXx

My 1st post here so hope it works! I've had lots of nice comments over the years but I think the one that made me smile the most was the 6year old girl who after having cats & pawprints painted on her nails as her 1st ever nail art told me 'this is exactly how I dreamt & imagined my nails would look after you painted them.' Bless!! :)

Aww there are some nice clients!

Once when i was doing an assessment in college for a facial, the lady left a comment saying 'I have had many facials including Clarins, Guinot and going to Ragdale Hall, and this has been the best facial I have ever had!'.
Ive kept it and its almost 5 years old! it made me soooooo happy!

And the other day my friend texted me to tell me that a lady thought her enhancements were real! yeahh!

Oooh just remembered one ~ I had a client cancel at college and one of the Complementary Therapy Lecturers kindly volunteered for me. Nervous was an understatment I was shaking but composed my self and got on with it. She wrote in my comments
'the most amazing facial massage I have had '
I was so overcome I nearly cried - she teaches massage for a living!
KxXx

Latest posts

Back