Nivea Pure for moisturiser after spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lwoody

Reaction score
Hi, this is a new product,I'm thinking that it should be ok for after spraytan as it has argon oil which is a natural oil, any thoughts anyone, just need a affordable and good moisturiser clients can buy from shops!!! :)))))

Apart from my professional tanning moisurisers, I used to recommend Nivea oil free which could be brought in boots and wilkos but it seemed to disappear from the shelves a few months ago, perhaps this is it's replacement

H x

Apart from my professional tanning moisurisers, I used to recommend Nivea oil free which could be brought in boots and wilkos but it seemed to disappear from the shelves a few months ago, perhaps this is it's replacement

H x

Is that the name of the product Nivea oil free? the only one i can find is a face moisturiser :S

Last edited:
It's called Nivea pure I will try and find it in boots and have a read :)))

Hi, this is a new product,I'm thinking that it should be ok for after spraytan as it has argon oil which is a natural oil, any thoughts anyone, just need a affordable and good moisturiser clients can buy from shops!!! :)))))

I find Aveeno works best for me so that is what I recommend to my clients x

Latest posts

Back