No show clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake nattrass hair

Reaction score
Hi everyone. What is your policy on no show clients? Buisness is doing really well and we have many regular clients who never miss apps. However we are finding as I advertise my work on social media a lot I get responses about appointments and bookings via social networksites.
However I have found that it's mainly those people who have booked via social networksites that sometimes do not show up to there appointments... I had a lady not show up for a full head foils, toner cut and blowdry apppintment (over 3 hours worth of time) and previous to this people who had booked in for colours.
Do people take deposits upon bookings? I think I am going to start doing this for all new clients as it's getting too regular an occurrence now.

YES start taking deposits as this will happen cause if you think about it it 3 HOURS that's alot of money and time... And atleast you'll be compensated for them missing their apps

Yeah I would take like a fairly big deposit on bookings, it filters out the time wasters :). I've just had a cancellation tomorrow (so annoying) didn't take a deposit because it's a bridal party member of a very loyal customer and now I totally regret it because I'm out of pocket as it's too late to fill the space!

Latest posts

Back