no show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kay welch

Reaction score
had a client booked in for 9.30 and she diddent show up no phone call so rudeeee' diddent like the old trollop anyway shes been a pain since day 1.Wrote a thread before if any of you read it done white tips and she rung to say she diddent like them and she wanted natural changed them and she diddent even offer to pay.Always late for her infills and if i went to her pub it took 20 mins before the cleaner could get her down.Do you think i should ring the old bag or not defo not doing her again thanx thats my little rant for the day.:mad:

don't ring her!!!!! if she didn't bother to ring you just leave her!!! why should you waste money on a phone call to someone who is obviously so ignorant. if she rings for another appointment just be very very busy!!!!

cat xx

Well sounds like she's done you a favour in the long run so don't sweat it babe!

I must admit we all have times when we feel this way.
But I dont think slagging your client off without knowing the reason is very professional. Jmo

:confused: I have this feeling of deja vu........isn't this thread already on and being answered on the other thread as well?............must be a glitch in the system or something....

Could we pick one and close the other?

lol...yeah i replied to the other one...then saw this one....now my head hurts ...lol xx

Dont know how that happend have deleted one soz:Grope:

kay welch said:
had a client booked in for 9.30 and she diddent show up no phone call so rudeeee' diddent like the old trollop anyway shes been a pain since day 1.Wrote a thread before if any of you read it done white tips and she rung to say she diddent like them and she wanted natural changed them and she diddent even offer to pay.Always late for her infills and if i went to her pub it took 20 mins before the cleaner could get her down.Do you think i should ring the old bag or not defo not doing her again thanx thats my little rant for the day.:mad:

Normally I would phone no shows in case they have actually forgotten or got their appointment mixed up and they turn up a the wrong time/day when you are busy!!......But in this instance I would leave well alone, and I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep over it.......

kay welch said:
Dont know how that happend have deleted one soz:Grope:

well now i am bummed cos i replied to the other and cant remember what i said...xx

NailStyle said:
well now i am bummed cos i replied to the other and cant remember what i said...xx
:irked:

Hee hee.......I read it and I think it was your usual very diplomatic and friendly approach.,..with a bit of keep taking her money thrown in :biggrin:

izzidoll said:

Hee hee.......I read it and I think it was your usual very diplomatic and friendly approach.,..with a bit of keep taking her money thrown in :biggrin:

lol...i do try ...lol xxxx

izzidoll said:

Oh Izzidoll, at last! You DO have a sense of humour (even though you 'jam?' to radio 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!) need to speak to you soon!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I feel really sorry for you hun, i hate when this happens.

P.S.- Don't take me wrong but wouldn't you think that this thread would be more apropriate in the Chit Chat forum?

Well as usual, all the lovely geeks on here are being very supportive so I'll throw a spanner in the works shall I?

Do you think this client maybe senses that you think she is an 'old trollop' and that you obviously do not like her? AND

Why on earth did you not discuss the price she would have to pay for her new 'natural look' BEFORE you changed her nail style for her?? You must have let her assume your re-work was free. I do not see that as her fault but yours. You should nothold something against HER that you allowed to happen.

If both of you had agreed to the style you first gave her (and of course this should have been note on the client record card you filled out), then she would have no right to expect another full set for free unless you let her think along those lines and were then too embarrassed to ask for your fee. My CRC states: Have you and the client agreed to a treatment plan and style?? The answer is either yes or no. Fill it in and you have a record.

I'm not excusing the client from not ringing you and canceling the appointment rather than just not showing up, but that maybe she could possibly have her reasons. Maybe she is returning the feelings you obviously have toward her?

Thanx for that but she did ring me the next day and just said oh i forgot can you come now NO was my answer.I dont think you can forget appoitments when i wrote it on a card for HER if we all worked like that we would never get nothing done.Yes i should have discussed a price for redoing her nails but most peple woudent expect it for nothing and would assume they would be paying not get up and walk out the door .As for a old trollop if someone is going to walk into a total strangers house and insist on showinig of her newly enchanced DD BOOBS THEN SHE MIGHT BE PERCIEVED AS A OLD TROLLOP especially when she paid 4grand for them and she cant pay me my 30quid.:twisted:

OMG I had someone flash their boobs at me on a mobie appointment too, why is it women who have a boob job just love to show them at any opportunity?!!

kay welch said:
Thanx for that but she did ring me the next day and just said oh i forgot can you come now NO was my answer.I dont think you can forget appoitments when i wrote it on a card for HER if we all worked like that we would never get nothing done.Yes i should have discussed a price for redoing her nails but most peple woudent expect it for nothing and would assume they would be paying not get up and walk out the door .As for a old trollop if someone is going to walk into a total strangers house and insist on showinig of her newly enchanced DD BOOBS THEN SHE MIGHT BE PERCIEVED AS A OLD TROLLOP especially when she paid 4grand for them and she cant pay me my 30quid.:twisted:

Your perceptions are yours ... maybe she senses them ... it clearly shows in this post.
I have quite innocently forgotten appointments before now (I am ashamed to say) so it can happen. And I only ever held it against a client if it was habitual .. then they had to pay a fee weven if they booked again.
If this 30 quid as you put it is such a bone of contention with you, as it clearly is, then ask her for it. Say it ws an oversight on your part and in doing your books you noticed she must have overlooked it too ... maybe in the excitement of showing off her new boobs!! :D

I think if all those who worked in a service industry only had clients who were punctual, never complained, never missed an appointment, entertained us with their fascinating stories etc everyone would want to join us.

Sadly, people aren't always like that. Life's a bitch! Hooray for 'old trollops' I say. This one seems to know what she wants which obviously didn't include some nails that day.

Latest posts

Back