Non surgical face lift training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellext

Reaction score
Hi guys I am Manchester based and would like to offer non surgical face lifts in my salon , anyone know who to train with ?
Thanks x

White Rose college in Manchester. Their training for this is really thorough and results in a recognised vtct or itec qualification.

if your going to be wanting to buy a machine after you've trained I would really look at NuDerm Skincare Ltd, they offer a fab machine which is a 6-1 system but they also include free in house training on their machine as well, and overall the whole package they offer is at a really good price, I would take a look!

If you don't have a level 3 electrical facial qualification, you can get one doing a two day course, then you can train with any machine. Some companies (I think caci is one) will train a level 2 to use and get insured on their machine, but not all insurers will recognise this x

Hi guys I am Manchester based and would like to offer non surgical face lifts in my salon , anyone know who to train with ?
Thanks x
Hi. I have had 3 machines in my time and I love the machine I have now ; skinfirst, but the best company is ellipse! So thorough and helpful for years after purchase.

Latest posts

Back