Non surgical face lifts. Which one is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi I'm wanting to invest in a non surgical face lift treatment. Which ones are best ?

There are so many machines out there that have different technology. You need to ask yourself:
What is your budget?
Do you want the name of the machine to sell the treatment? Aka Caci.
Do you want microcurrent or something newer like radio frequency?

I have two machines, icon Ultralift that is a fabulous machine offers 15 different treatments for face & body and no needle Mesotherapy (Electroporation) along with decrustinisation & iontopheris.

I also have a radio frequency machine for skin tightening, I recommend Neo elegance machine. It works surprisingly well with immediate results.

Both of these companies offer training.

There are so many machines out there that have different technology. You need to ask yourself:
What is your budget?
Do you want the name of the machine to sell the treatment? Aka Caci.
Do you want microcurrent or something newer like radio frequency?

I have two machines, icon Ultralift that is a fabulous machine offers 15 different treatments for face & body and no needle Mesotherapy (Electroporation) along with decrustinisation & iontopheris.

I also have a radio frequency machine for skin tightening, I recommend Neo elegance machine. It works surprisingly well with immediate results.

Both of these companies offer training.

Thank you for your reply. Will search it up .

The bt-nano from bio theraputic is a great little machine, it has both a Microcurrent and galvanic function

i have sorisa lifting c as i trained with it and its never gave me issues or broke down. Like so many other do

I'm trained in Guinot and Caci and there's more call for Caci as it was used in the past for those with bells palsy and Stroke patients to strengthen and correct the muscles. Really popular facial treatment xx

Latest posts

Back