Normal polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie79

Reaction score
if a client really likes the look of the colour in a normal polish and wanting the colour it to last like gel polish, would it be a good idea or not to add a gel top coat and cure over the normal varnish?

If only it was that easy!

A gelly sandwich? Have you tried gelibility?

This is what megamix gel is for.

I believe there is another item called infinity that you can mix the regular polish into and it becomes gel. I have like four bottles but its in a drawer someplace, I got them free and never got around to it. I'm under the impression if a client dies over one type of polish you can mix this up for them to have a gel for better wearabitity. Who wouldn't want a longer wear, and we all have those ladies that think it should last forever lol but this way they can feel like their money lasts longer. I have megamix for this also, but like I said that other product is to make a gel polish in a bottle to reuse if they really like the color and come back for it. I have an older client who only wears on red polish, I actually went and bought 3 just to never run out. She is so old school that gel is out of the question but that's a time where the infinity stuff would work. I think you put like half the sirenge with polish then put it in the gel bottle. Like I said I didn't use it but maybe I'll have a go now that I've brought it up. Gotta see if it all works out OK.

I believe the high street version of gel polishes 'sensationail' have just launched just a thing.

Latest posts

Back