Norvell users - what's your favourite shade?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelloPrettyBeauty

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm quite liking the samples sent to me by Norvell but am not quite sure which one(s) to buy in a larger bottle.

I tried the original on my sister and that was very light - she has very fair skin but not sure if I was perhaps too far away with the fun when I sprayed her.

I tried the Venetian on my sisters friend, again it was still fairly and likewise was possibly not close enough.

Today I've had the Venetian plus sprayed on me by my friend so waiting for that to develop. Did the same on her. She's a sienna x girl and wasn't keen on the norvell as the colour guide wasn't massively obvious in comparison to sienna x.

Anyway, enough waffle!

What's your favourite shade?!

Anyone using norvell?!

I have just used their samples and found that the Norvell Venetian is the perfect one for me. I agree that the guide colour is quite light, but at least you don't have to hide when you had a tan. I also haven't got the nutty tan smell which is a bonus. The Premium Cocoa didn't give me such a natural looking tan like the Venetian does. It also is not sticky at all.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back