Nouvatan development time?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vickyb1983

Reaction score
I've just spray tanned a lady so I could trial this product. I used the 20% in her and asked her to leave on 2 hours. As an express tan. Once she's washed the colour off is that the colour it is or does it now start to develop because she has just informed me she isn't brown at all really x

I've just spray tanned a lady so I could trial this product. I used the 20% in her and asked her to leave on 2 hours. As an express tan. Once she's washed the colour off is that the colour it is or does it now start to develop because she has just informed me she isn't brown at all really x

Just to confirm please, do you mean Nouvatan?

Is the 20% an express tan?
Express tans usually take the same time to develop. You should check with nouvatan on how to use their solutions. Express tans usually need only a rinse with no washing or products until the following day

I've just tried Vani-t velocity but that's only 12%, isn't 20% terribly dark?.

The tan guide will wash off and then the tan will develop over 6-8 hours. I love Nouvatan so hopefully she will happy when it has developed!

Has the client given any feedback? I'm quite dark with Vani-Tan velocity 12% so I'm struggling to visualise 20%.

Latest posts

Back