Nouvatan kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonThur

Reaction score
I'm planning on going with Nouvatan for training & am wondering would anybody recommend their tanning machines? I'll be mobile & don't want anything too big, bulky or heavy. I like the look of their Elite Compact Spray Tanning kit but to be honest haven't really got the first clue about machines.

Any recommendations welcome as well, thank you! :)

I'm planning on going with Nouvatan for training & am wondering would anybody recommend their tanning machines? I'll be mobile & don't want anything too big, bulky or heavy. I like the look of their Elite Compact Spray Tanning kit but to be honest haven't really got the first clue about machines.

Any recommendations welcome as well, thank you! :)
Hi love, I'm one of the trainers for Nouvatan, I'll be happy to advise you! Are you going to be doing spray tanning parties or maybe lots of tanning in a salon maybe one day a week, or just doing the odd spray tan here and there as ur adding it to ur other treatments? Let me know what sort of thing u have planned and then I can advise u hon...whereabouts in London are you??? Xxx

Hello. No I wouldn't be doing loads of tans at once, would just like to add it to other treatments. I'm in the south east xx

I have the Aura Allure tanning machine with I use with Nouvatan solution, to say I love my machine is an understand! Its ace, worth the investment as there is little overspray, so very little product wastage, its compact and light weight so easy transportation and has a super long hose handy for when you get to someone's house only to find there plug socket is miles from where they want you to pop up your tent. Plus you can do a fair fews tans in a row, handy for parties. Not sure if its the solution or the machine, maybe the combo but I find together they are pretty much fool proof, never had a bad tan or complaint xx

Latest posts

Back