Nouveau extensions help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emsy88

Reaction score
Hi,

I've recently trained in extensions, have to say really struggled with the process, not of the isolation but the actual application- has anybody got any tips?

Thanks

I trained with nouveau also, what curl at you using? I was taught to start with j curl or b curl as it's easier to get a bond then when you feel more confident, move onto c curl etc, I also keep my glue, lashes close to me on my hand and make sure you are high up enough to see the clients lashes.
Have you heard about the nouveau workshops where you can go for the day to learn more? xx

I think it was a B curl. I have heard bout the workshops, but to be honest I'm not sure I'm going to go. As a complete novice to this, Nouveau don't really make you aware that it's going to take months before you are actually competent and quick enough to actually charge a client for the extensions. I'm starting to feel like I've wasted £400

I know what u mean emsy88! I felt exactly the same & that I would never get the hang of it but I just kept on practicing on friends & family and then all of sudden it all just came together. It still takes me around 2 hours for a full set but I'm happy with that knowing I'm confident in lashing now. I watched a lot of Frankie widows videos on YouTube and that helped me a lot.. don't give up! You'll get there xx

I know what u mean emsy88! I felt exactly the same & that I would never get the hang of it but I just kept on practicing on friends & family and then all of sudden it all just came together. It still takes me around 2 hours for a full set but I'm happy with that knowing I'm confident in lashing now. I watched a lot of Frankie widows videos on YouTube and that helped me a lot.. don't give up! You'll get there xx

Hi ladies

Take a look at some of my YouTube tutorials " eyelash excellence" as they will help xx

Hi,

I've recently trained in extensions, have to say really struggled with the process, not of the isolation but the actual application- has anybody got any tips?

Thanks
I struggle with placement as well!

Latest posts

Back