Nouveau lashes- extend or SVS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

francesca9491

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just completed my level 4 and Cidesco beauty therapy course, and I am now looking to further my training and add lash extensions to my skill set.

I have looked into different lash brands, looking at countless threads on here and also the brands own websites. I believe Nouveau is who I want to do my training with. They offer many courses, but I am particularly interested in the Extend and the SVS course. I'd just like to know if anyone else has done the SVS course and what their experience was as Im unsure of which course to choose.

Thank you:) Xx

Hi, I've recently trained with Nouveau and had the same query as you. They told me that in order to do the SVS I must do the Extend course first. The SVS is more of a volume based course and you must be able to apply classic one to one lashes first. However, I did the Extend course last week and I have the SVS course in 2 weeks so there can be a quick turnaround if you wanted, so you can be trained in both quickly.

Latest posts

Back